Tuesday, August 16, 2011

12:51

Written late one night recently....

It's not actually 12:51. I lied. It's 11:50. But it feels later. Can't sleep. Thoughts are running around in my head and I need to let them out. Derail them. Why are they here? I feel like I'm living in a haze of beige... Hence the lack of photos lately. Something came through the beige today and hit me over the head. About how I want my life to be. So some r

Rule number one is going to be: More photos. Without turning this into a bullshit post about how I need to post more, there have not been enough photos.

Rule number two is going to be: Weight downhill. No fear. Live dangerously.

Rule number three is going to be: Still give a fuck. Own yourself.


There will be no more rules and no more excuses.

This is not a self improvement blog, so I'm not going to go on about stuff that's not photo related. But my mind won't let me sleep tonight for a reason. I think this is it.


****************************

So in the spirit of these late night scrawlings, I'm going to publish the little work I have done in the past few months, the rest of the 365 work I've digitised and some stuff I'm working on at the moment. This blog is a good outlet, I need to keep it going I think.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment