Sunday, November 8, 2009

Late night and a 50mm






On a whim, I just grabbed my camera with the 50mm (I'm liking this lens more and more) and took some pictures around the house.
Nothing spectatular, but something different.



My photography's been flatlining a bit lately...
I don't feel like I've really extended myself for a while.

I've been shooting new stuff, but not trying to shoot in new ways.

This was a good excercise, it tried to get me to look past the brightest parts of the room if that makes sense....

Also, I'm planing to start practising some strobist style lighting soon...

Uni holidays are approaching, and I want to get out there and start taking some polished shots. Build a portfolio. Get a proper website up. I have a lot of ideas bouncing around in my head. I want to get out there and get things happening. Get up at 5am to shoot some landscapes. Flex those creative muscles that have been lacking for a while.


I saw some phonomenal sites tonight too... amazing work.

It just inspires me more.


Check out

www.wearesleepinggiants.com

and

www.dayswithmyfather.com



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment